Thursday, April 19, 2012

Golfing Music

"Golfing Music"
By Sean & Stef Mysel
4/19/12

Perhaps one of the best inventions for practicing the game of golf has nothing to do with your swing, putting, or any zany (yes I wanted to use that word) gimmick you see on the market.  The invention I'm referring to is the portable MP3 device or what most people would call the IPod.  Why do I say this?  Well in teaching beginners to play the game, I feel like it's helpful to have a rhythm to play with.  Music does a great job making that happen.

At every facility I go to or Tour event I watch you see more and more people using IPods to work through their routines.  Personally, I think the IPod should be used by more people to practice so they aren't concentrating so much on what other people are doing and just on their own personal time.  It also shields you from unwanted swing advice.  Now here's the question, what's your favorite song to practice to?

Here's mine -


Want more - subscribe to our blog info@crossgolfpros.com