Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CrossGolfPros Video Golf Swings

By Sean Mysel
4/24/12

Here is a compilation of some of my students' swings.

What always amazes me is how important communication is with people whatever business you're in.

I've found that most people can execute with amazing precision just about anything if the teacher can give them the right combination of words, voice inflections, and keys.  Check these out:

Nell - 10 yrs old - Started a month ago


Jason just got into playing, wanted to learn how to beat his buddies.

Probably my favorite type of student...one who wants to kick butt and take names.  Here he his learning the swing plane theory (really law if you ask me).


Big Hercules...yes that's his name and yes he hits it a ton

What do you think?  Got some awesome videos or looking to get some improvement in your game?  Check out our free daily golf updates by signing up below: